Pressure Technology (PTECH) Subject Category
The Pressure Technology (PTECH) Subject Category consists of a group of conferences that focus on the design, fabrication, inspection, operation and failure prevention of power boilers, heating boilers, pipelines, pumps, valves and other pressure-bearing components and vessels.
Most Read Papers in PTECH
Series in Pressure Technology
- ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (IMECE)
- ASME Asia Pacific Pipeline Conference (APPC)
- ASME India Oil and Gas Pipeline Conference (IOGPC)
- International Pipeline Conference (IPC)
- ASME International Pipeline Geotechnical Conference (IPG)
- Pressure Technology (PT)
- Pressure Vessels and Piping Conference (PVP)
- ASME/NRC Pump and Valve Symposium (PVS)
Indexing and Discovery
ASME ensures that once your paper is published in the conference Proceedings, it is available for indexing…
About ASME Conference Publications and Proceedings
ASME sponsors between 25-30 research conferences per year and publishes the papers presented as individual proceedings totaling approximately 7,000 papers. Conference topics encompass the entire spectrum of subject areas of interest to mechanical engineers and associated disciplines.
Exploring Conference Proceedings Content
Conference Proceedings are organized for your ease of use by Conference Series, Subject Categories, Proceedings Year, and Topic Collection.
Why Present and Publish With ASME?
More than 20,000 authors per year from across all continents share their research with colleagues throughout the world by presenting papers at ASME conferences. In addition to being a convener, ASME facilitates this process by ensuring the publication of quality content.
ASME 2023 Conferences by Subject Category
- Multidisciplinary Engineering (MD)
- Biomedical and Biotechnology Eng. (BBE)
- Design Engineering (DE)
- Materials and Manufacturing (MME)
- Microtechnology and Nanotechnology (MNT)
- Nuclear Engineering (NE)
- Power and Energy (PE)
- Pressure Technology (PTECH)